If you want your tracks to stand up to scrutiny alongside artists sharing the same playlists as you, then you need great mastering.
With over 5 years worth of experience, I provide high quality mastering at affordable rates without compromising quality.
I am against the loudness war but can provide loud masters which retain the perception of the song’s transients and dynamics. Working within the digital realm I use ultra clean signal paths to help achieve the best possible results. This is achieved using my comprehensive collection of high-end plugins - guaranteeing a fast turnaround and awe-inspiring results.
At Solipsis Studios you can expect...
- More punch, improved stereo imaging & greater clarity.
- A loud yet dynamic finished product (if loud is what you want!)
- Ensuring your music is ready to be played in a variety of settings from car stereos to TV, radio and clubs etc.
- Approval of masters online via Filepass before payment.
- Masters suitable for printing to vinyl.
- I can produce separate masters suitable for iTunes, Spotify, Youtube, CD if needed.
Helped by my acoustically treated studio, I will use a variety of techniques and tools during the process which may include…
- Corrective EQ, dynamic/linear EQ, and tackling problematic frequencies
- Noise reduction/restoration and click removal (if needed)
- Stereo image correction and M/S (mid/side) adjustment
- Harmonic enhancement/excitement
- Tonal balance and final EQ curve check
- Dynamic control/enhancement
- Output optimization
- Audio compression (MP3, WMA, FLAC if requested)
Once I have finished working on your material I will send a sample of the master for approval.
What are your rates?
$30 per song
Do you do revisions?
Absolutely. Unlimited revisions are included in the mastering price.
What kind of payments are accepted?
PayPal, debit/credit card, check, Venmo, and cash.
How do we prepare our project for mastering?
For any additional information, get in touch with me via my email: